Thursday, September 30, 2010

Soggy, soggy day














There's no other way to describe the park today. Very few people. Even the waterfowl seemed to be trying to take cover. We didn't stay long at the park.

I got a comment asking for pictures of the Gaspe. by the way, there should be an accent mark over the e, but I haven't figured out how to do that. Anyway, here's the sad story of pictures.

I took many, many pictures of our vacation. I had the camera on the way home. Unfortunately, by the time we finished our 2 day drive home, I had lost my camera.

The pitiful part is that isn't the first time. We went on a month long trip a few years back. The walking fish in Pymatuning, Pennsylvania, friends in Ohio, relatives in Wisconsin, friends in Minnesota, canoeing in the Boundary waters, back through Canada to Quebec. Took hundreds of pictures. Lost the camera. I should probably see a therapist about this bad habit. Anyway, I have ordered another camera, but it is on backorder. My husband did take some pictures of the Gaspe. He is not as scrupulous about documenting as I am, but at least he doesn't lose the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment