Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Back from Vermont








Back in the park Tuesday, happy to see that Fanny, and Tony, are both fine. Mostly naked trees in all their glory - love how different the leafless trees look. Took some nice photos of some of my favorites. The dark one is from Vermont. It's in the center of town.

I go to a beautiful little town called Bellows Falls, in the southeastern part of the state. It hit it's peak in the 19th century during the early years of the Industrial Revolution. It's on a canal off the Connecticut River, with an utterly gorgeous main street. A friend of mine,an artist named Robert McBride, moved there about 15 years ago, and has been active there creating an artist community. I went with 2 other friends to help him prepare for the annual Art Auction. http://www.ramp-vt.org/ is the organization that he runs, if anyone want to learn more. Anyway, B, my husband is very busy these days programming his robots, so I went off. Had a great time. Woke up Monday thinking, "I want to be home." and came home then. Other VT photos today: giant VT snow shovels.

No comments:

Post a Comment