Sunday, August 7, 2011

Free Park Day











My daughter had called to tell me it was going to be Free Park Day today. The Park is always free, I said. No, not everything, she says. But it is this Sunday. So off we went. Miniature Golf by Grand army Plaza, and the zoo was completely free, including the training show with the sea lions. We had a wonderful time, and took pictures of lots of animals we don't usually see. Geese with fringe, a four-horned sheep, llamas, and a red furry thing whose name I can't remember right now.

Of course, as a resident of the "primitive" side of the park, I was most impressed with the digital bathroom they have over there. We're begging for more port-a-johns, and they have luxury modern conveniences!! Note how I am posing outside of it, in stunned disbelief of what "the other side" has.

1 comment: