Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Restorative Prospect Park






I think JJ misses Ber as much as I do. She was looking very sad and walking slowly, but I threw a whole bunch of sticks for her at the Peninsula Meadow, and we chased each other, and it raised both our spirits. The news about Ber is good, and he should be home in a few days. Even the doctors seem cheerful when they talk to him.

Grandpa Swan is still on his own, eating the grass by the road. I saw Anne and Ed, who said that Papa Swan has been showing the cygnets how to hiss and fly, and they've kind of scared Grandpa off. They also say that one of the cygnets has a fish hook embedded in its leg, with a line attached. I saw the cygnets, but they stayed in the water - couldn't see their feet. Also, some girls were feeding them, and I didn't want to intrude for a closer look.

Check out the beautiful bird pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment