Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Beautiful golden sunshine

And the title indicates the main thing in the park this morning, The light was actually sparkling through the trees. I didn't even try to take a picture because I knew it wouldn't come out anything like the reality. We took the path that sort of goes up and around Lookout Hill - a nice change from all the steps. A lot of downed trees have been cut up into logs on that side - I guess it's a nice sweep up from the road, and gets pretty windy.

Had to stop in several places, just to be still and enjoy the beauty. All 10 swans out and enjoying the perfect fall day, but not that many dogs today. I wonder why.

Below is a link to woot.com. I'm not starting to take advertising, but this is one of my absolute favorite shopping sites. They have one sale per day. Just one. Great deals. I got this new computer through it. Have also bought 3 vacuum cleaners (1 Roomba), memory foam mattress, flash drives, cedar BBQ planks, flexible BBQ skewers, a keyboard, and much more.,


No comments:

Post a Comment